Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Found some new AG trademarks!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Queen of AG's's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, yeah. Hehe [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With three tm applications on the same day, doesn't it sound like a new line? They can't be HHS dolls, GOML is gone...what's next?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGfanatic:
    Has anyone seen this trademarks before besides the one for Emily?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes
    [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really? Can you answer one question for me- are they future LE AGT dolls names? If you can't tell that's ok.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry, but I can't say anything about it.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tracey I thought the same thing but didnt say it cuz I wasnt sure. I could see them creating a line of dolls that are friends and are in some sort of club together. Thats a very popular concept in books for this age group so I could see them translating that to dolls. I think girls would really latch onto a concept like that. Each one of them would want the doll that is most like them and then they could all get together. It would be a neat idea, I just prefer to see them working on historicals *shrugs*

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 12, 2005 03:19 PM: Message edited by: *shortie* ]</font>

  7. #17
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by OSusannah:
    With three tm applications on the same day, doesn't it sound like a new line? They can't be HHS dolls, GOML is gone...what's next?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is what I was thinking too.. that this may be a new line that will be replacing the Hop Scotch girls. I wonder what they will be like.. hmmmm.. interesting!!!!!

    Angie

  8. #18
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, that would be fun if they did a club of friends, in the 18" size, each a differnt ethinticity. Same size as the regular AG dolls, so their interchangable. Similar to the Magic Attic dolls.
    God, you can make wild guesses out of anything can't you!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Wait a minute. If they were filed the same day, how do we know that Emily is Molly's friend?

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Often AG plays around with names for new dolls, and then abandons the trademarks. So it's possible that *all* of the names together represent only one doll, rather than four dolls. My guess would be maybe they represent two dolls--Molly's friend and a separate doll. But now it does make me wonder if that is *the* Emily. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •